- Director of Volunteer Services
- Corporate Outreach Liaison
- Corporate Outreach Sponsorship Manager
- Chapter Nominating Committee (annual board election)
- Instructors – PMP, PMI-ACP, CAPM, PM 101
- PMIEF/PMI Chapter Liaison
Become a PMI Huron Valley Chapter Volunteer Today!
- Grow Your Professional Network
Build your professional network by forging lasting relationships with thousands of PMI volunteers and professionals worldwide.
- Gain Skills and Experiences
Develop and sharpen vital new skills, including leadership, collaboration and team-building techniques.
- Develop as a Leader
Leverage opportunities to develop your personal leadership skills while making a difference in your profession, community, and life.
- Earn PDUs
The PMI Huron Valley Chapter welcomes all volunteers -- whether to serve as a member of the board, a program or initiative leader, or a team member -- there are volunteer opportunities available no matter the amount of time you have to give.
Interested in giving back to your profession, earning PDU's, growing your network, and enhancing your resume all at the same time?
Ready to get started?
Please download the PMI-HVC Volunteer Information Form