Corporate Outreach Liaison
The Corporate Outreach Liaison serves to establish and maintain a business-to-business relationship between the HVC chapter and corporate organizations engaged in program and project management. The liaison maintains an understanding of organizations program/project management interests/needs and works with the Outreach Communications Manager to ensure timely and relevant communication of PMI information of interest to the organizations. Also works with the Outreach Sponsorship Manager to explore and develop sponsorship opportunities.
The Outreach Liaison has the following duties:
1. Arranges meetings with corporations to introduce PMI HVC
2. Maintains records of corporate organizations:
• Contact information
• Outreach efforts and results
• Organization interests and needs
3. Communicates information regarding HVC events (chapter meetings, training, etc.) to appropriate organization contacts
4. Communicates specific corporate interests and needs to the Corporate Communications Manager for identification of PMI information to communication to the corporation
5. Provides corporate information to the Corporate Outreach Sponsorship Manager
6. Attends and participates in Corporate Outreach committee meetings
• This volunteer position requires approximately 4 hours per week of effort with occasional visits to corporate sponsor/partner organizations.
• This role reports to the Corporate Outreach Director