The PMP® Exam is Changing. Are you Ready?
Register Today for a PMP® Prep Workshop with Aileen Ellis
New Discount Ends June 30th, 2020!
The PMP® Exam is changing on January 2, 2021 which will impact over 50% of the exam questions. It is the recommendation of the Huron Valley Chapter that if you plan to test in 2020, that you test before the exam changes and prior to end of year holiday distractions!
To help our current members, we have partnered with Aileen Ellis, PMP, PgMP, CSM, CSPO, owner of AME Group, Inc., a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) to offer you a wonderful online PMP Prep Workshop at a discounted price— PMP® Exam Online Workshop with Aileen for 35 contact hours.
The workshop includes:
- 35 hours of recorded videos of Aileen teaching
- Quizzes, mini exams and final exam (over 2,000 unique sample questions)
- Weekly, live online training with Aileen (not required to attend to receive the 35 contact hours)
- Support directly from Aileen completing your PMP® Exam Application
- Email and phone support from Aileen, now, until you pass your exam (through June 30)
Pricing: Regular price for this program is $999.
PMI-HVC has negotiated the following discounts:
- Chapter member: $599 (Discount of $400);
- Non-member: $949 (Discount of $50).
This discount is applicable on new purchases only.
These discount prices are available only through June 30, 2020 and only for the exam prior to January 2, 2021.
- Chapter member coupon code: PMIHVCCOUPON; Non-Chapter member coupon code: NONPMIHVCCOUPON
- Go to www.PMI.org and join PMI and our chapter if you are not already a chapter member
- Obtain a copy of PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- Aileen will be there step by step to help you with the online workshop as well as completing your application.
For questions, you can contact Aileen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you mention you are part of PMI-HVC so she knows to provide you appropriate discount. If you are not familiar with Aileen, you can review some of her videos on YouTube for free before you sign up.
Please contact Cathy Fisher, PMP, VP Training, who has successfully worked through studying for the PMP. If you need additional insight, questions about training, weighing exam timing options,application process, need some advice working through some roadblocks. You can do this!
Additionally, if you would like to discuss other training suggestions. Email: email@example.com