PMP Boot Camp: Virtual Class Spans 3 Weekends (Sat/Sun)
Prepare to pass the PMP or Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM)® exam with this comprehensive training course.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the top-paying certifications in the United States, and project managers who complete this certification earn 20% more than those without.
In this training course, you’ll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK®Guide) - Sixth Edition and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools, practice questions, study aids, and post-learning resources all using Project Management Institute (PMI) terminology. Earn 35 PDUs upon completion!
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BY MAY 28TH:
- PMI HVC Members: $995 (after May 28th: $1,195)
- Non-members: $1,195 (after May 28th: $1,395)
This Class Spans Over the Following 6 Weekend Dates (and Times):
- Saturday, July 17th 8am-2pm
- Sunday, July 18th 8am-2pm
- Saturday, July 24th 8am-2pm
- Sunday, July 25th 8am-2pm
- Saturday, July 31st 8am-2pm
- Sunday, August 1st 8am-10am
Training by CPrime's Harlan Bridges, PMP
Expertise: Project Management, Agile, PMO Implementation, Strategic Execution, Writing, Leadership
- BS from New York Institute of Technology
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute
- Planning and Managing Projects from Integrated Projects Systems
- Writing Winning Proposals from Shipley & Associates
- President of the Project Management Institute Michigan Capital Area Chapter
Check out the course materials at: PMP Boot Camp