Ace Your PMP Exam! Virtual Class Spans 2 Weekends (Sat/Sun)
Ace Your PMP! Virtual Class Spans 2 Weekends (Sat/Sun - See Dates and Time Below)
Watch this Video
Prepare to pass the PMP or Certified Associate Project Manager (CAPM)® exam with this comprehensive training course.
The Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification is one of the top-paying certifications in the United States, and project managers who complete this certification earn 20% more than those without.
In this training course, you’ll gain the essential preparation needed to pass the PMP and CAPM® exams. Concentrating on exam content from A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK®Guide) - Sixth Edition and other sources, this course includes a wide variety of learning tools, practice questions, study aids, and post-learning resources all using Project Management Institute (PMI) terminology. Earn 35 PDUs upon completion!
SPECIAL OFFER! – EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION BY DECEMBER 15th:
- PMI HVC Members and Affiliates: $995 (after December 15th: $1,195)
- Non-members: $1,195 (after December 15th: $1,395)
This Class Spans Over the Following 2 Weekend Dates and Times:
- Saturday, January 22, 2022: 8am - 6pm
- Sunday, January 23, 2022: 8am - 6pm
- Saturday, January 29, 2022: 8am - 6pm
- Sunday, January 30, 2022: 8am - 1pm
Training by cprime's Harlan Bridges, PMP, PMI-ACP
Expertise: Project Management, Agile, PMO Implementation, Strategic Execution, Writing, Leadership
- BS from New York Institute of Technology
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute
- Planning and Managing Projects from Integrated Projects Systems
- Writing Winning Proposals from Shipley & Associates
- Former President of the Project Management Institute Michigan Capital Area Chapter
Check out the course materials at: PMP Boot Camp
It is no longer possible to register for this event