April 2020 Chapter Meeting
This Meeting Will be Online Only
Do your internal and external customers trust the stories you tell? Are these stories actually use- or business cases which stop, just when they need to continue? Courageous and compelling storytelling is your key to business growth: acquiring, serving and retaining customers, partners, stakeholders and your colleagues: the internal customers you serve.
- Leverage Signature Storytelling, Legendary Storytelling, to catalyze more productive and profitable communication and collaboration across your own organization, your partners’ and your clients’, regardless of professional disciplines, job titles, pay grades, levels of education and generations;
- Poke holes in value silos based on the differentiated value of employees who solve problems differently. A storytelling culture becomes a key component of a purpose-driven human capital strategy; and
- Develop more visible, relevant and valuable employees who understand how their stories, and “what they do,” are connected to “what everyone else does” in attracting and retaining partners and clients.
Babette Ten Haken is a Signature Storyteller of Workforce Legends. She serves organizations and associations wrestling with the impact of today’s interconnected technical environments on workforce and leadership capacity to handle change. Babette translates across people and professional disciplines.
Create bridges across the Voice of the Employee / Voice of the Customer communication disconnects which can marginalize, exclude or intimidate employees, partners and clients.
Babette Ten Haken’s Signature Stories are forged from her own experiences as a STEM professional, Voice of the Customer Facilitator and Six Sigma Green Belt working on new product development teams, right around the time the Internet of Things exploded into our business environments. She focuses people on what they have in common, rather than on what separates them. Babette motivates people to combine courage and critical thinking skills to create Trust, one of the greatest employee - and human - experiences of all.
Babette is a member of SME, ASQ, SHRM and the National Speakers Association, where she serves on the Michigan Chapter Board of Directors. She graduated with dual degrees from both Washington University, St. Louis MO USA and University College, University of London, UK.
- Meeting will be online only. A link will be sent to those that are confirmed registered shortly before the meeting.
- Online registration closes at noon on the day of the meeting.
PDUs Earned = 1.5 in Strategy
PMI-HVC Members get a $5 discount! You must log-in to the chapter website to receive your member discount.
It is no longer possible to register for this event